Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday...

To Me!

Ok, Ok, My birthday was over a month ago, on Nov. 13. which yes, was a Friday. I don't believe in that bad luck stuff much, but I just think it's funny! So know I'm 14 and a Mia Maid (14-15 girls)at church. I'm am getting used to it, but I really miss beehives(12-13 girls) I can now go to church dances, but I haven't yet; my first one will probably be the new years eve dance this year.

Here are some pictures of my past Birthdays.


My 4th Birthday, In the picture: my friend Emily and I.


My 5th Birthday. Emily and her family was there to, just not ion the picture.


My 6th Birthday. In the Picture from the left: My friend Emily, Her brother Christopher, Me, my brother, my other brother and My friend Katie. ( You might recognize Katie and Emily from previous posts.


My Dad and I before my baptism, so right after I turned 8.


M 9th Birthday. My friends Emily and Katie went to see the move The Incredibles together.


My 11th birthday.

My 13 birthday. My mom and I went to see the play Wicked in Los Angels with the tickets I got for my birthday.


My 14th birthday! A restaurant called "Sonic" opened by my house. There is one in Utah that we always go to, so we were happy when one opened so close. We went as a birthday treat for me, and it was really fun and yummy.

Now I have to get ready to do a Christmas post! (You might have noticed I have a very cute Christmas background:)

1 comment:

{megan} said...

Fun! Happy {late} birthday!!!