Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Dance

I had a comment asking if I went to the my church's New Years Eve Dance, and I did. It was really fun, but at first I was really nervous. My cousins were visiting since last Sunday (they're from Utah) but they left early this morning. Anyway, My cousin is 15, so she came to the dance with me. There was a thing before the dance starting at eight, then there was the church broadcast a little before 9, and the dance started when the broadcast was over. At the dance, I mostly was with my cousin and a bunch of home-school friends, but I was also with some nice girls from my ward. The dance went till 12:30am, so I was really tired by the time it was over. (I got up at noon today, I was so tired:) It was really fun, and I think I'll want to go to more dances. What did you do for new years eve? Happy New Year!



Here are two picture of my cousin and I right before we left for the dance. My Aunt and my cousin did my hair in a really cool braid like a crown on top of my hair, and in a long braid in the back, so it was really pretty. Thank you Aunt Julie!

1 comment:

J said...

You are welcome and you did really look beautiful (but your hairstyle had little to do with that).