
Lots and lots of snow!!!

Me shovling snow. It was actually suprisingly hard, snow is heavy!

One of our favorite days was when we went to BYU and visited the Bean Museum. We took lots and lots of crazy and fun pictures!



We had a lot of fun aligning our head with antlers and horns of animals in the museum. The pictures turned out pretty cool!!!


Since we were in Utah for New Years Eve, my cousin Franklin and I went to a New Years Eve dance! It was super fun, and it was neat because I went to my first ever church youth dance (which was also a new years eve dance) with her.
Some home-school family friends were in the same area of Utah as my family, so my friend Kraig went with Franklin and I to the dance. That made it extra fun. :) Here we are, we all look like we are the same hight.
Haha, nope! Kraig and Franklin are waaaaay taller then me, but I don't mind tooooo much. ;)
My family and my Great-Grandpa Rogers. He will be turning 99 in June! We visit him pretty much every year, and I think we all enjoy each visit. He has many childern, grand childern and great-grand childern, and we all love him very much.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you blogged! Good job!
Post a Comment