Last week, I turned 16!!! I am really excited! 16 is the age where in my church we consider ourselves old enough to go on group/double dates, and now I am also old enough to drive (I'm working on that) and its a big age in general! My Birthday was on a Sunday, but the day before that there was a church dance. A few of my friends that live near me came over a while before the dance and we watched singing in the rain and played a few games. It was really fun! After that we went to the dance, and it was my brothers first dance. He sat down on the side of the room pretty much the whole time, but I think he still had a lot of fun even though he pretended not to.

My friend's Claire and Miriam made this super awesome yummy cake for me! Thanks you guys!

Corry and I before his first dance.

The whole group before leaving for the dance. Unfortunately, Miriam isn't 14 yet, but she will be able to go next year!

Kraig and I before the dance.

Claire and I before the dance. It was really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment